The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will provide technical assistance to customers and answers to general enquiries related to Thinglabs’ products and services. The role is full time and based in our office in Castlepollard Co. Westmeath. Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. The role is subject to an initial probationary period of 6 months.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves customers problems with Thinglabs’ products and services.
- Fields support calls, email, and/or other communication from users with enquiries regarding connectivity, customer portals, billing and hardware.
- Applies knowledge of Thinglabs’ products and services to solve problems.
- Guides customers through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes.
- Collaborates with other staff to research and resolve problems.
- Collaborates with vendors and partners to investigate and resolve problems.
- Processing customer orders.
- Track and take ownership of all queries ensuring follow through until resolved.
- Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and nontechnical customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn an array of computer software and systems.
- Accurate and efficient data entry and order processing.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Be customer focused, pleasant and professional at all times.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, particularly technical / science / engineering, would be an advantage but not necessary.
- At least three years of experience in customer technical support would be an advantage but not necessary.
- At least three years of experience dealing with customer enquiries by phone and/or email would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Experience dealing with telecom service queries and fault diagnostics would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Salary of €30,000 per annum.
- 20 days holiday allowance pro rata
- Attractive working hours – no late evenings or weekends
Thinglabs provide global IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity solutions to meet a wide range of use cases; from low bandwidth NB-IoT or LTE-M for sensors, through to high bandwidth, low latency 4G LTE and 5G for real-time video streaming.
Please email your CV to email@example.com.