Last updated: November 11, 2022
We will obtain personal information from you should you choose to submit your details via our “Arrange a callback” online form, or where you proceed to setup an account for services with us.
The types of information we collect include name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and, depending on preferred payment method, your credit card details. Note that we do not store your credit card details – this is securely stored on our third party payments providers’ server.
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information that you have requested and for administration purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers for these purposes.
Google reCAPTCHA helps us to manage spambot form submissions on our website. Google reCAPTCHA (v3) works by generating a score based on how you interact with our website. This score helps determine if you are a human visitor, or an automated “bot”.
Statcounter is an online service which helps us to understand our visitors; for example, how visitors find our website, how long they spend on our site, which web pages they are most interested in etc. We use Statcounter because better understanding how visitors are interacting with our website helps us to improve the content, design and functionality of our site. This allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors.
* Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
* IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
* Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
* Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
* Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
Furthermore, when you visit our website a Statcounter cookie (called “is_unique”) may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about cookies from Statcounter and set your browser to refuse same here:
We use a secure server for hosting our website and also take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
As indicated above, we may pass your information to our service providers. We may also need to disclose your information if required to do so by law, in line with Irish privacy and data protection laws.
By providing us with your personal data, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
If your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by notifying us at the above email address.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org